Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the Associateshall be responsible for overall day to day finance operations including recording of all transactions in the Tally ERP, bookkeeping, processing staff reimbursement and other payments, Bank correspondence, filing of returns and payment for various statutory compliances, responsible for data storage etc.
· Recording all the transactions regularly in the Tally ERP financial system with accurate donor charging using cost category & cost centres for program activity & donor wise report.
· Making sure day to day operations are going smoothly.
· Communication with client’s finance team as well as partners request by bridging the gap.
· Assisting and coordinating with program team for payments, vendor onboarding requirements and processing reimbursement of travel claims.
· Coordinate with company secretory for ROC returns and form filling with MCA.
· Processing all the payment request as per authority delineation chart and with proper supporting documents.
· Managing all bank correspondence with various banks.
· Monitor the Receivables and Payables from/to the donor.
· Deduction of taxes, payroll administration, managing TDS returns and issuance of form 16 & 16 A.
· Filling of GST returns, TDS returns, Income tax return, Provident fund , Profession Tax, etc.
· Facilitate statutory audit, donor audit, due diligence from donor and ensuring closure of all open audit observation & queries through adequate follow-up.
· Submission of accurate & timely financial reports like Bank reconciliation statement, Receivable Payable statement, Fund transfer etc.
· Perform any other relevant duties as required by the line manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in commerce / MBA Finance or equivalent.
· At least 3 years professional experience in managing finance department day to day operations.
Skills and Competencies:
· Interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, as well as with staff at remote locations.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, stay focused under pressure, and ability to implement aggressively.
· Ability to work independently and as a team player, in a complex, multicultural environment.