Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
We are looking for an organised, detail-oriented individual to join our growing Technology team as a project manager. The responsibilities of the project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, engaging with This role is for someone who can visualize the macro picture and is passionate about integrating of data and communication in solving India’s development challenges. We are looking for someone who can multi- task and has the knowledge and skills to turn raw figures into information and insight, which can inform policy and programme design.
1. Through secondary research, collate, compile and advise clients on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategy, assist with Sustainability Reporting and co – create pathways for thought leadership.
2. Use open-source tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources and online databases.
3. Support in writing international grants, CSR proposals and contribute through regular publications and build innovative and relevant knowledge products.
4. Prepare reports, pitch decks for corporate clients stating trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data.
5. Aid and advise private sector clients on formulation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
6. Work with senior leadership at Samhita by augmenting evidence – based approaches to strategic decision making.
7. Connect dots and create strategies for Samhita and clients, based on insights garnered through secondary research and interactions with stakeholders.
8. Designing and executing training and capacity building programmes for social sector professionals, Knowledge Events and Dissemination Workshops/Seminars.
1. An academic background in Business, Management, Economics, preferred
2. Has at least 4+ years of experience in the Social Sector – in market research/partnership roles.
3. Possesses a sound knowledge of the development landscape in India, including an in-depth understanding of the roles of various stakeholders.
Proficiency in MS Office and data visualization softwares like Tableau, Qlik.
4. Has an ability to quickly develop both an intuitive and data-backed view of customers’ (beneficiary, funder) needs and is able to deliver on meeting those needs.5.
5. Is adept at generating insights, analysis, writing reports, and making presentations for corporate clients.
6. Use insights to provide market intelligence.
8. Candidates who have proven experience in conducting Baseline Survey, Impact Assessment and SROI analysis, ESG will be given preference.
9. Is a self-starter, works proactively and independently and is comfortable working and integrating with other teams.
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.