Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
The candidate will be responsible for creating, sharing, and managing the knowledge produced by Samhita for advocacy and strategic partnerships. The candidate will be required to drive knowledge transfers and achieve organisational objectives, through effective use of multidisciplinary approaches. The candidate must have an eye for detail, enjoy collaboration, have a critical perspective but a pragmatic practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support in building a ‘learning organization’ and knowledge strategy for Samhita
- Create and disseminate customized knowledge for multi development stakeholders through regular publications in Samhita internal media platforms, social media platforms and academic platforms
- Forge strategic partnerships for knowledge alliances through engaging funders, non-profits and strategic partners
- Compile and collate a digital catalogue of research reports through editing and proofreading
- Analyse trends in the development sector and present analyses and insights in creative and innovative ways to multiple stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Possesses a Masters degree in the Social Sciences
- Has at least 4+ years of experience in Social Sector Consulting
- Has experience with knowledge management systems and is proficient in report writing and referencing management softwares
- Is familiar with Evaluating Non-profits and their programmes and is familiar with the CSR and Sustainability ecosystem both in India as well as in some other countries
- Possesses strong conceptual, analytical, writing skills and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has strong knowledge of the development landscape in India, including an in-depth understanding of the roles of various stakeholders.
- Is well conversant with graphic design softwares. (desirable but not essential)
- Has a tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow-up
- Has experience in content writing, editing and designing consulting reports
- Candidates who are familiar with the latest digital tools and technologies in disseminating knowledge and have successfully executed knowledge co-creation, would be given preference
Based out of: Mumbai/Delhi
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply:
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.