At Samhita, we work to address the most wicked socio-economic problems in India and leverage our strengths, experience, and knowledge to fulfil our vision.
We work with multiple stakeholders to curate strategic partnerships that have the potential to create impact at scale. Through the power of collaboration, innovation, and evidence, we aim to create a sustainable and equitable future for all i.e. a better normal for all.
Samhita is a Mission driven Organisation with a young, bright, passionate, committed and exceptionally inspiring team. We believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the organisation we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest differentiators. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people while bringing the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
The candidate will be responsible for creating, sharing, and managing the knowledge produced by Samhita for advocacy and strategic partnerships. The candidate will be required to drive knowledge transfers and achieve organisational objectives, through effective use of multidisciplinary approaches. The candidate must have an eye for detail, enjoy collaboration, have a critical perspective but a pragmatic practice.
1. Support in building a ‘learning organization’ and knowledge strategy for Samhita.
2. Create and disseminate customized knowledge for multi development stakeholders through regular publications in Samhita internal media platforms, social media platforms and academic platforms.
3. Forge strategic partnerships for knowledge alliances through engaging funders, non-profits and strategic partners.
4. Compile and collate a digital catalogue of research reports through editing and proofreading.
5. Analyse trends in the development sector and present analyses and insights in creative and innovative ways to multiple stakeholders.
1. Possesses a Masters degree in the Social Sciences
2. Has at least 4+ years of experience in Social Sector Consulting.
3. Has experience with knowledge management systems and is proficient in report writing and referencing management softwares.
4. Is familiar with Evaluating Non-profits and their programmes and is familiar with the CSR and Sustainability ecosystem both in India as well as in some other countries.
5. Possesses strong conceptual, analytical, writing skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Has strong knowledge of the development landscape in India, including an in-depth understanding of the roles of various stakeholders.
7. Is well conversant with graphic design softwares. (desirable but not essential)
8. Has a tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow-up.
9. Has experience in content writing, editing and designing consulting reports.
10. Candidates who are familiar with the latest digital tools and technologies in disseminating knowledge and have successfully executed knowledge co-creation, would be given preference.
Based out of: Mumbai/Delhi
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.