Organisation Overview (Samhita.org)
Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
Looking for a Associate / Sr. Associate proficient in working with implementation partners & Channel Partners, experienced in program concept creation and delivering end to end execution of projects (preferably banking background). They should have knowledge on monitoring, evaluation & reporting of the projects.
- Work on end to end program management – implementation and program monitoring for projects related to financial literacy .
- Manage project implementation and channel partners
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Independently manage external stakeholder conversations with corporates as well as implementation partners
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Work on based data and analysis for program management and insights.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Support the interns and volunteers for field research, survey and developing information on Samhita Verticals.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience of having worked in the banking / NBFC sector or financial literacy programs
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
- Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- Demonstrated success of developing and evaluating program models and NGOs, and selecting and operationalizing programs.
- Experience of engaging with International clients and working in onsite-offshore environment
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
- Demonstrated experience of contributing in firm and knowledge building
- Candidate with medical and business degrees are encouraged to apply as well
Work Location: Haryana
Traveling : Yes frequent Travel in a week within Haryana region is mandatory
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply: Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected].