Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
We are looking for a full-time individual responsible for planning, development and implementation of Samhita’s and its initiatives digital marketing strategy, both external and internal. This position will support, lead and direct the efforts of the digital properties, social media, blogs, paid media planning, digital meterics etc the strategic and operational levels with the other functions of the program
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and monitoring branding and communication channels including website, social media, newsletters and evaluating the effectiveness of the marcomm strategy. Advise on social media channels and type content by campaign
- Oversee content and analytics of the organisation’s website and blog and manage brand pages on various social media platforms. Create engaging content specific to each platform and devise and execute online campaigns to boost engagement.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Digital Analytics –from SEO, PPC, social media and website metrics, and using data on live campaigns for course corrections
- Knowledge of digital listening tools and analytic tools.
- Media: experience of using paid/ no cost / low cost on Social Media/Digital
- Experience in building communities, engagement and monetization
- Understands digital performance marketing with a proven track record
- Manage the creation and maintenance of marketing automation tools, CRM, email marketing tools, analytics etc.
- Knowledge of – Influencer Marketing, Native content partnerships, Brand tie ups, Long format content, Experience and show based content
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a digital agency working in Strategy and Planning
- Familiar with a content planning calendar, working with a creative agency on campaigns and hygiene posts
- Working, coordinating and creating with a varied set of stakeholders from clients to partners to publications Experience in working with a wide range of formats
- Experience in development of creative concepts
- Strong experience of working with senior leaders with the ability to generate and communicate unique value propositions.
Work Location: Mumbai/Delhi
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply:
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.