At Samhita, we work to address the most wicked socio-economic problems in India and leverage our strengths, experience, and knowledge to fulfil our vision.
We work with multiple stakeholders to curate strategic partnerships that have the potential to create impact at scale. Through the power of collaboration, innovation, and evidence, we aim to create a sustainable and equitable future for all i.e., a better normal for all.
Samhita is a Mission driven Organization with a young, bright, passionate, committed and exceptionally inspiring team. We believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the organization we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest differentiators. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people while bringing the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
The candidate will work closely with the Head of Research, Knowledge Management and Strategy at Samhita on 2 key areas – Research and Assessments. We are looking for someone who has an ability to be a thinking doer, who thinks laterally and entrepreneurially, and has both passion and a method for problem solving.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
1. Possesses an advanced degree in social research from a reputed institution and is well versed with development stakeholders and development challenges in India.
2. Has at least 5+ years of combined experience in Social Sector Research and/or Social Impact Consulting.
3. Has knowledge of all the latest qualitative analysis softwares like NVivo, Dedoose etc, in addition to the latest quantitative analysis softwares.
4. Possesses strong conceptual, analytical, writing and communication skills and is familiar with the CSR ecosystem both in India as well as in some other countries.
5. Has strong project management skills managing complex projects and teams.
6. Has demonstrated success in proposal and grant writing and is familiar with grantmaking practices.
7. Is familiar with evaluating both CSR programmes and CSR implementing agencies.
8. Has experience of successfully designing and executing training and capacity building programmes for social sector professionals.
9. Has the ability to connect dots and create strategies for Samhita and clients, based on insights garnered through secondary research and interactions with stakeholders.
10. Candidates with prior experience in conducting social/environmental impact assessments, gender audits, ESG evaluations, Social Return on Investment (SROI) analysis, will be given preference.
How to apply: Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.