Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
The overall mandate of the role is to be a part of the Revive team to support and facilitate project management and implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Management:
- Program designs for Revive projects & creating presentations/proposals for same.
- Develop project proposal, feasibility study, implementation, evaluation and monitoring. Plan and support implementation of the project
- Ensure milestone achievements and qualitative and quantitative measurement of existing projects through monitoring and evaluation. Comprehensive evaluation and analysis of strategic initiatives.
- Client Outreach and Market Analysis
- Conduct background research and analysis on client industries and/or problems
- Identify and conduct outreach to customers / donors (directly / indirectly) to explore potential business opportunities
- Identify, evaluate and track opportunities for customer outreach like events, conferences and seminars. Also participate in such forums as and when required
- Client Engagement
- Support development of impactful project proposals for CSR projects for corporates & donor organisations
- Lead proposal development process by engaging with Consulting, Innovation, Implementation and Senior Management team
- Conduct market research and document best practices, specialized solutions, and integrate them while developing impactful proposals
- Act as a liaison between the operational teams and key client contacts
- Development and Capacity Building
- Support NGO on boarding on Samhita’s database and technology platform
- Negotiate and contract NGOs and implementing partners
- Support development of processes and templates to improve team’s efficiency and efficacy
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in project management and consulting.
- MBA or a Masters degree, preferably in Business management, Finance or related field of study.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- Good interpersonal, facilitating and influencing skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change. Structured and analytical approach to solving problems.
- You are someone who loves taking initiative, you do not hesitate before taking on new responsibilities and can juggle between multiple projects.
- Stellar planning with the ability to prioritize amidst various / sometimes conflicting priorities. Adept at scoping out length and difficulty of tasks and projects and an ability to break down process steps.
Work Location: Mumbai/Delhi
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply:
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.