Organisation Overview (Samhita.org)
Samhita-CGF is an impact catalyst – we are pioneers and innovators in the social space, and are passionate about bringing together stakeholders from the private, public, philanthropy, social, and financial sectors, and collaborating to bring about unprecedented catalytic change. In alignment with UNSGDs, we are on a mission to positively impact 10 million lives by 2030, 50% of which will be women, by co-creating measurable, scalable and sustainable solutions that are CSR and FCRA compliant.
Over the past 13 years since our establishment, we have already impacted over 16 million lives, while partnering with 350+ social organizations, 250+ corporate and individual donors, and 30+ government foundations and international aid agencies. We aim to drive holistic social development for our participants by ensuring they are given access to multiple interventions ranging from livelihoods, skilling, social protection, digital empowerment, and financial inclusion.
ONDC is an open-source network for digital commerce which intends to “democratise digital commerce” by carving a level-playing field for the e-commerce giants and the small sellers. It is looked upon as the UPI for e-commerce having the capability to fuel the growth of the e-commerce market in India. In the ONDC network, sellers can voluntarily choose to display their products and services throughout the platforms and apps which have joined the same. This initiative will not only facilitate the rapid adoption of e-commerce but also boost and strengthen the growth of start-ups in India. By facilitating scalable and cost-effective e-commerce through the open protocol, ONDC will empower start-ups to grow collaboratively.
The Project Manager will be responsible to support the Project Lead in building an E-commerce seller network on the ONDC platform ranging across categories like retail, food processing, handicrafts, handlooms, apparel, agriculture, farmers, electronics. The incumbent will be accountable to facilitate the program management and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop project proposals, feasibility study, implementation, evaluation and monitoring. Plan and support implementation of the project.
- Identify cohorts, partners and industries most suited to on board on the ONDC platform
- Program designs for the ONDC seller network and creating presentations / proposals
- Conduct market research and document best practices, specialized solutions, and integrate them while developing impactful proposals.
- Support development of processes and templates to improve efficiency and efficacy
- Work with the partners in creating standard SOP’s, conduct due diligence and complete all the necessary documentation before onboarding the sellers.
- Deploy an effective framework to track sellers on boarding, complete compliance and design dashboards to create success metrics.
- At regular intervals address potential barriers, such as limited access to technology and resources
- Promote collaboration and partnerships within the ONDC ecosystem.
- Work towards digitizing the business of the seller networks, facilitate product listing and granting them access to expanded markets and financial services within the burgeoning open e-commerce ecosystem
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the project management and execution role, a few years of experience in the Ecommerce industry will be a plus.
- Post-Graduation degree in Business Management, Finance or related field of study.
- Strong project management skills, managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- Good interpersonal, facilitating and influencing skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders.
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change. Structured and analytical approach to solving problems
Work Location: Mumbai \ Delhi
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, Michael and Susan Dell Foundation, Omidyar Network, Walmart Foundation, Microsoft India, Google India, Adidas India, Tata Motor Finance and many more.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply: Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected]