Organisation Overview (Samhita.org)
Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, profit and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
To build awareness about the brand and its priorities through impactful communication disseminated across a variety of platforms. The incumbent will be a brand custodian for the group and will drive awareness and action for various thematic areas through social media marketing, digital advertising, events, donor\volunteer communication.
- Ideating and executing PAN India communications plan, to build and expand the organizations presence on various external and internal platforms to internal, external and other stake holders
- Will be responsible to support and guide partnership and implementation teams on various communications activities by supporting on content development, pitch presentations, concept notes, cohort play books, case studies etc which will help in showcasing the work done
- Drive cohesive, well rounded campaigns showcasing our work, partnerships, thought leadership, experiential marketing, external communications.
- Think long term and implement short and long term action plans and translate brand elements in to plans and go to market strategies
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against the ROI and OKR’s
- Lead the execution of various marketing campaigns from start to end, driving collaboration within internal teams and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Develop brand voice and brand image and maintain brand integrity across all platforms through various creative Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Create annual, quarterly and monthly budget for the communications team and ensure compliance
- Support the businesses to attain their business goals by creating 360-degree communication strategies, communication plan and budget and execution of the same
Relevant Skill Sets
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or related field
- 10 to 12 years of experience in strategic communications. Experience in the consulting, social \ NGO space will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience of handling large projects and developing and implementing communications strategies will be a plus
- Strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Startup experience \ working in a fast paced environment will be useful
- Command on presentation skills, understanding of project management
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Work Location: Mumbai
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges
How to apply: Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.