At Samhita, we work to address the most wicked socio-economic problems in India and leverage our strengths, experience, and knowledge to fulfil our vision.
We work with multiple stakeholders to curate strategic partnerships that have the potential to create impact at scale. Through the power of collaboration, innovation, and evidence, we aim to create a sustainable and equitable future for all i.e. a better normal for all.
Samhita is a Mission driven Organisation with a young, bright, passionate, committed and exceptionally inspiring team. We believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the organisation we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest differentiators. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people while bringing the best of class innovation into CSR - Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
This role is for someone who can visualize the macro picture and is passionate about integrating of data and communication in solving India’s development challenges. We are looking for someone who can multi- task and has the knowledge and skills to turn raw figures into information and insight, which can inform policy and programme design.
- Through secondary research, collate, compile and advise clients on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategy, assist with Sustainability Reporting and co – create pathways for thought leadership.
- Use open-source tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources and online databases.
- Support in writing international grants, CSR proposals and contribute through regular publications and build innovative and relevant knowledge products.
- Prepare reports, pitch decks for corporate clients stating trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Aid and advise private sector clients on formulation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Work with senior leadership at Samhita by augmenting evidence - based approaches to strategic decision making.
- Connect dots and create strategies for Samhita and clients, based on insights garnered through secondary research and interactions with stakeholders.
- Designing and executing training and capacity building programmes for social sector professionals, Knowledge Events and Dissemination Workshops/Seminars.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business, marketing or related field of study with 4+ years of work experience of which minimum 2 years should have been in management consulting
- Understanding of CSR consulting, demonstration of knowledge partnerships and conducting social research will be preferred
Proficiency in MS Office and data visualization softwares like Tableau, Qlik.
- Has an ability to quickly develop both an intuitive and data-backed view of customers’ (beneficiary, funder) needs and is able to deliver on meeting those needs.5.
- Is adept at generating insights, analysis, writing reports, and making presentations for corporate clients.
- Use insights to provide market intelligence.
- Candidates who have proven experience in conducting Baseline Survey, Impact Assessment and SROI analysis, ESG will be given preference.
- Is a self-starter, works proactively and independently and is comfortable working and integrating with other teams.
- Make a big difference: Take, Own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting edge Management and Research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP, and the Power of Nutrition.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply: Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected], you can also apply on our careers page.